The County of Napa has lifted restrictions as of June 05, 2020 and are now allowing hotels to welcome back our leisure guests. Our team has been working since the restrictions were placed to ensure we were prepared for this time. We have been reviewing our processes and procedures to make sure that when you return to our property you know your health and safety is our top priority.
There have been many changes made and below is a few of we want you to know prior to arrival.
- Our pool is open with guidelines in place for your safety. There will be a limit of 12 guests permitted in the pool area at a time. Reserved times will be available for guests on a first come first serve basis upon arrival to the hotel. Sanitizing of seated areas will be taking place between scheduled uses.
- Breakfast has been modified from our traditional buffet style breakfast to ensure guest safety and cleanliness. We now offer Grab’n’Go, Reserved Seated, or Contactless Room Service ($10 Delivery Charge) breakfast options for our guests.
- We have discontinued our Friday & Saturday Wine Reception. Our goal is to bring this back as soon as possible. In the meantime, you will have a complimentary split of wine in your guest room at arrival.
- Housekeeping service will be limited to only taking place after every third night of your stay. Service will need to be scheduled to ensure you are out exploring the wine country while our room attendants clean your guest room.
- Masks are required in all indoor public spaces or when 6 feet of distance is not able to be maintained. The safety of you and our staff will not be compromised for convenience.
- We have added hand sanitizing stations on property and will be providing you with a bottle of rosemary oil infused hand sanitizer. This will help keep you safe while off property and away from a sink to wash your hands.
Our property has been social distancing and providing a clean and safe environment to all our guests for years. Below are some of cleaning standards that we are proud to continue.
- All linens are removed after a guest departs and sanitized linens are placed in the room prior to a new arrival.
- All surfaces in the room are disinfected and sanitized in accordance with CDC and the California Hotel and Lodging association requirements and guidelines.
- All amenity requests are being delivered in a contactless manner, sealed, and sanitized for your safety.
- Rooms that have private patios or balconies are sanitized between each guest use.
- All handles, rails, and other high touch points are being cleaned hourly to ensure our public spaces are just as clean as your guest room.
- Each room has its own HVAC system with filters being sanitized for the health of our guests.
We are going to continue and evolve our processes as we move through the current health climate. Please give us a call if you have any questions or want the most up to date travel information for our property.
Located on a hillside and spread across 5.5 acres allows for us to give you the space you need to feel safe. Winning the AAA Best of Housekeeping Award helps to illustrate how serious we have taken cleanliness in the past and continue to take it each day.
Come and join us at the Wine Country Inn where social distancing comes naturally. When you are ready to travel again, we will be here for you.
-Justin Sterling | General Manager-