A St. Helena Bed and Breakfast
Providing Napa Valley accommodations at its best!
50 World-Renowned Wineries and 15 World-Class Restaurants within 5 miles of our St. Helena inn
Family built and operated since opening in 1975, your stay at our St. Helena bed and breakfast will be enhanced by the following:
- Complimentary Full Buffet Breakfast
- Complimentary Afternoon Wine and Appetizers every day
- Complimentary concierge services from our Knowledgeable Staff (not quite “Pretty Woman” style, but close)
- Complimentary WiFi to all guest rooms and across most of the property
- Complimentary Parking
- Luxury Honeymoon Cottages
- Wonderful, Relaxing Spa Services
- Special Year-round Food and Wine Events
- Off-Highway Location with Stunning Vineyard views
- Secluded Pool and Jacuzzi with Vineyard View
- Beautiful Strolling Gardens
- Keurig Single Cup Coffee Brewers in all rooms
- Tarocco bath products
- No in-room Television (to encourage romantic behavior)
- 24-Hour Front Desk assistance
- Daily maid service
Does your Napa Valley vacation include the fantasy of a private luxurious cottage tucked away from everyone, overlooking the vineyards? Does your heart long to reconnect; snuggled on a sofa in front of a lazy fire or slithered into a jetted tub for two? Would a side by side massage help? Close enough to touch fingers when the mood strikes. Time to be alone without distraction, music but no television. Can you imagine? We did.
Rooms and Suites in our St Helena Inn
The Wine Country & Cottages Inn is a natural offshoot of this lifestyle. Like the wines and wineries surrounding the Inn, every room is unique, many boasting panoramic vineyard views, fireplaces and intimate balconies. The Wine Country Inn & Cottages offers rooms for those on a tight budget and rooms for folks in the mood to splurge. Explore! Enjoy!